Affordable Turkey – 7N/8D
Istanbul, Canakkale, Kusadasi, Pamukkale, Cappadocia
Thrifty and efficient, this motorcoach tour shows you Turkey’s top sights, Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale, Konya and Cappadocia in only eight days
Following an early breakfast we will drive through an interesting landscape where peasants make their living, to have lunch en route before arriving in Konya. Konya was the center of the Selcuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes. After visiting the Mevlana Museum we will continue to Cappadocia viewing the Sultanhani Caravanserai en route. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
ENJOY OPTIONALS : Belly Dance show at Cave Restaurant / Hot air Balloon ride
ENJOY OPTIONAL : Half Day Bosphorus Tour
|Nature Of Product||
2 TO GO
- Hotel accommodations at local 4 star hotels or equivalent
- Meals are specified in the itineraries as B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner.
- Service charges,V.A.Tax, professional English speaking guide, baggage handling charges, admission fees as per itinerary.
- Touring by A/C First Class Coach or Midi-bus or Minibus (Depending on the size of the group).
- Mineral water will be provided during the tours & meals
- Should there be any changes in the tax ratio it will be reflected on rates
- Personal expenses, domestic air ticket, soft drinks, tea and coffee during meals, tips to guide and driver.
- Tipping is a common and expected practice; therefore, USD 5.00 for guide & USD 3.00 for driver per person per day should be included in your budget for the groups
- In case of a private tour for less than 5 people, minimum of USD 20.00 for guide & USD 10.00 for driver per day should be given.
- Transfers from/to ATATURK Airport to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 10.00 for transferman & USD 10.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Transfers from/to Airport SAW to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 14.00 for transferman & USD 14.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Terms and Conditions More