My Choice of Affordable Turkey – 5N/6D
Istanbul, Canakkale, Kusadasi, Pamukkale
Istanbul and Aegean Turkey are yours to explore in this value-priced & inclusive tour in only six days
Arrival to Istanbul Atatürk Airport. Meet by Orion representative and transfer to the hotel. Full day tour of Istanbul including the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and unique with its six minarets built in the name of Sultan Ahmet I. Next we will have a look at the Hippodrome of Constantinople where horse and chariot races used to take place. Then visit the St. Sophia museum which is one of the greatest religious and architectural marvels of all times. Finally the famous Topkapi Palace museum will be visited which was built as the home of the Ottoman sultans. The World Famous Treasury will be visited. Last stop will be Grand Bazaar. Then we return to the hotel for overnight
After an early breakfast, we will begin our scenic drive down to Gallipoli, historically famous for being the site of many battles during WWI, allocate sufficient time to reflect at Anzac Cove and the Beach Cemetery, home to one of Australia ‘s most legendary soldiers, John Simpson, as well as Lone Pine, Chunuk Bair, original trenches, the Nek, Courtney Steel Post and Queen ‘s Post. Then we will cross the second strategic waterway, the Dardanelles, and land in Asia. We will check-in to our hotel in Canakkale for the evening.
After breakfast we proceed to Troy. Referred to in Homer’s “Iliad” and “Odyssey”, Troy has in fact nine cities superimposed one upon another. Troy Vl pertains to the famous Trojan War of Homer where the legendary heroes included Agamemnon, Achilles, Ulysses and Nestor on the Greek side, and Priam, Hector and Paris on the Trojan side.Later drive to the hauntingly beautiful city of Pergamon.En route we will visit the Asclepion of Pergamon was a famous health center where methods of treatment included blood transfusions, music therapy and meditation. Then drive to Kusadası for dinner and overnight.
Following breakfast we drive to Selçuk to visit the House of Virgin Mary on top of Mt. Coressos. Then our memorable visit to Ephesus will begin as well as having a stop and viewing one of the Seven Churches of Revelation, the Temple of Artemis. It was one of the Seven Wonders of Antiquity. Then we will visit the famous local production center for leather garments whereby after a live fashion show time will be allocated for shopping. Then continue to Pamukkale. You will tour the Antique City of Hierapolis where calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertine in the form of white terrace and basins. Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale..
Following an early breakfast transfer to Denizli Airport for flight to Istanbul Ataturk Airport. (Clients will do their own check-in). Arrival to Istanbul and transfer to hotel.Overnight in Istanbul..
|Nature Of Product||
2 TO GO
- Hotel accommodations at local 4 star hotels or equivalent
- Meals are specified in the itineraries as B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner.
- Service charges,V.A.Tax, professional English speaking guide, baggage handling charges, admission fees as per itinerary.
- Touring by A/C First Class Coach or Midi-bus or Minibus (Depending on the size of the group).
- Mineral water will be provided during the tours & meals
- Should there be any changes in the tax ratio it will be reflected on rates
- Personal expenses, domestic air ticket, soft drinks, tea and coffee during meals, tips to guide and driver.
- Tipping is a common and expected practice; therefore, USD 5.00 for guide & USD 3.00 for driver per person per day should be included in your budget for the groups
- In case of a private tour for less than 5 people, minimum of USD 20.00 for guide & USD 10.00 for driver per day should be given.
- Transfers from/to ATATURK Airport to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 10.00 for transferman & USD 10.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Transfers from/to Airport SAW to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 14.00 for transferman & USD 14.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Terms and Conditions More