Crossroads of Turkey – 7N8D
Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi
Orion Tour has designed this tour for the visitor who enjoys history as well as nature: introducing majestic Cappadocia followed by leading to the Turkish Riviera in Antalya on the Mediterranean, Pamukkale & Ephesus that touches antique cities
continue with the valley of “Göreme” & open air museum. The last sites will be Paşabağ valley and Avanos.
Return to hotel for dinner & overnight ENJOY OPTIONALS : Belly Dance show at Cave Restaurant / Hot air Balloon ride.
Paul began preaching after arriving from Cyprus. Highlights are the Theater, the Gymnasium, the Bath, the Agora, the Stadium and the beautiful Hellenistic Gate. Another one of the Pamphilian cities is Aspendus. The Theater is the best preserved in the world with its incredible acoustics. Dinner and overnight in Antalya.
|Nature Of Product|
2 TO GO
- Hotel accommodations at local 4 star hotels or equivalent
- Meals are specified in the itineraries as B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner.
- Service charges,V.A.Tax, professional English speaking guide, baggage handling charges, admission fees as per itinerary.
- Touring by A/C First Class Coach or Midi-bus or Minibus (Depending on the size of the group).
- Mineral water will be provided during the tours & meals
- Should there be any changes in the tax ratio it will be reflected on rates
- Personal expenses, domestic air ticket, soft drinks, tea and coffee during meals, tips to guide and driver.
- Tipping is a common and expected practice; therefore, USD 5.00 for guide & USD 3.00 for driver per person per day should be included in your budget for the groups
- In case of a private tour for less than 5 people, minimum of USD 20.00 for guide & USD 10.00 for driver per day should be given.
- Transfers from/to ATATURK Airport to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 10.00 for transferman & USD 10.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Transfers from/to Airport SAW to Hotels in European side of Istanbul USD 14.00 for transferman & USD 14.00 for driver should be given for one way transfer.
- Terms and Conditions More